Thursday, January 19, 2012

Last minute Shoe shopping

I am not a compulsive shopper in general. Yes, there are definitely a few pieces that I buy without thinking, or items which I regret buying just within the same day. But usually, unless I really love how the clothes or shoes look on me, I wouldn't buy them.

For those items which are on the borderline of my love meter, I will walk away and ponder for a few days or a week. If I keep thinking about that item, I will return to the shop to make that purchase, praying fervently that the item is still available in the size, or colour of my choice.

So, after pondering for 2 weeks, and plus the fact that CNY is around the corner, I brought Kerri along after her JG class to Takashimaya to purchase my first pair of Pedder Red heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...