Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Elly - for the Boys

I've been Elly store and I simply love the dresses for the girls. I bought the girls their 2 cheongsams for CNY last week, but this post is more for the boys.

I always think boys clothes are super boring, and mummies with boys are so lucky they need not spend too much money on the monotonous clothes in the market. Until I saw what Elly has in the store. Look at all the cute prints! So cute that I had to ask my friend who has a boy to take a look at their collection! Hah! And yes, my factory is closed.






So mummies with boys, do check out The Elly Store at Cluny Court. I'm sure you will fall in love with their clothes, just like I had.


Add: 501 Bukit Timah Road, #02-29 Cluny Court, Singapore 259760
Tel: 6466 8718


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...