Tuesday, January 29, 2013

La Petite Cuisine

After having lived here for 1 and 1/2 ears, we finally took the time to have dinner at La Petite Cuisine, located at Serene Centre, which is within 5-10 minutes walk away from our place.

I was quite surprised they served us bread and butter before the dishes came along. I thought this was a no frills bistro. And the bread were served warm!


My main reason for eating here is to try their foie gras. I used to love to head to Tea Cosy for my foie gras fix, but their portion has shrunk in size recently. And I am glad I came to La Petite! Their foie gras is priced cheaper, and it taste great!


Their aglio mushroom spaghetti was not fantastic. It taste like chinese hokkien mee, as my dar described the dish.


Their beef dish was very small, but the taste is not too bad. I would definitely order this again. And the side of mashed potatoes was a great supplement!


I didn't care much for their caramel pudding though. Not having this again!


La Petite Cuisine
Add: 10 Jalan Serene, #01-05 Serene Centre, Singapore 258748
Tel: 6314 3173



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...