Thursday, January 03, 2013

My very 1st BB cream

I don't wear much makeup nowadays. Just my Shiseido Sun Protect Compact Foundation, with Blusher from Estee Lauder and minimal eye makeup (just 1 shade of eyeshadow with liner shadow) with Benefit's Big Beautiful Eyes.

I was just surfing the net for no particular reason, and somehow BB cream came up to my mind. And so I googled on what's available at the market now. And since most reviews of this are good and the product is relatively cheap, I've decided to try out Ettusais' BB cream, and bought the BB mineral powder as well.

For people who do not know what BB cream stands for, it actually mean blemish balm, blemish base, beauty balm, or beblesh balm, and is an all in one facial cosmetic product to replace serum, moisturizer, primer, foundation and sunblock. It can be worn alone as a tinted moisturizer, over serum and moisturizer as a regular foundation and under powder depending on the desired amount of coverage.

I love how natural the cream and powder look on the face after application. And the best part is the cream doesn't have a yellowish tone, and makes my face looks more radiant. Really natural looking! And the skin looks smoother!

This is definitely not for females who like the heavy made up look. And the con is somehow, i had to reapply the cream (if not, then the powder) after 3-4 hours, as my face gets a bit oily and it is quite evident at my T zone. But since I'm only out for a few hours usually, it works fine by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...