Friday, August 09, 2013

Arbite and Eat PLay Love Cafe

I wanted to bring the girls to Eat Play Love Cafe for some craft play while me and dar sip coffee, but they had limited seatings the time we were there as there was an ongoing birthday party, so we left our number and hopped next door to Arbite for some snacks first.

I didn't think the coffee and cake was that impressive, just average I guess.


Add: 28 Aliwal Street, #01-01 Aliwal Arts Center, Singapore 199918 
Tel: 8321 2252

~~~~~

We finally got a call from Eat Play Love Cafe and headed there so the girls can have some craft play.


I love the cafe. The kids can get to do their own craft work while the parents just sit back and relax with their food and drinks. But I did find the place a tad cramped. But hey, if the kids don't mind the tight space and can enjoy their craft play, that's all that matters right?




We will be back!


Add: 28 Aliwal Center, #01-07 Aliwal Arts Center, Singapore 199918
Tel: 6444 6400

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...