Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Eyelash extensions

I did something radical today. Okay, maybe not that big a change. It's more of an addition.

Eyelash extensions! The whole process was tedious! I mean lying down for about 1 hour is fine. The worst part of the whole process was the opening of the eyes after the glue has dried. I think my eyes are auper sensitive. But it took me another 20 minutes more to just open my eyes even though the glue has dried. You know the feeling of sand in your contact lenses touching your eyeball? Well that's the awful experience I've had while opening the eyes. 

I'm never doing this ever again! And by the way, I thought that I looked so much more matured and older with the extensions!


And this is what I look like when I wake up in the mornings now!




















This is my without and with extensions comparision. Very different yah?

So what do you guys think. Yay or Nay?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...