Friday, August 02, 2013

Saveur at Far East Plaza

I met up with Cherine today for some shopping. Before that, we had lunch at Saveur located at Far East  Plaza.

My 1st experience with Saveur at Purvis Street wasn't very good. So much so that I didn't enjoy their food then. 

This time round, I realized that I was not biased. The same food which I ordered previously really is just average. Namely their angel hair pastas and their foie gras. The angel hair pasta tasted like some aglio olio pasta with shrimp and their foie gras was too watery for my taste.



That being said, I really enjoyed their duck confit! Though a tad salty, the meat was soft and fell easily from the bones. Yum!


Add: 14 Scotts Road, #01-07B Far East Plaza, Singapore 228213
Tel: 6736 1121

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...