Friday, August 30, 2013

Trial at Updog Studio Grandstand

After my last experience at Bikram Hot Yoga, which ended up with me having an eyelid cyst for 2 months, I've not considered doing it again. But I thought I would give hot yoga another try when Updog Studio opened a branch at The Grandstand, which is near to my abode.

Their trial class is free for newcomers, and what I like about this shop is that the teachers are very warm and unpretentious. The studio is not as big as other shops, but I prefer this as I get a warm homely feeling and the teachers feel like they are there to guide you every step of the way. Unlike in big classes, whereby the teachers can't even see clearly if your moves are wrong, which is very important to newbies like me. 

And so, I signed up for a 20 class card on the spot. Here's to my inspiring yoga journey!


Add: 200 Turf Club Road, #05-03/04 The Grandstand, Singapore 287994 
Tel: 6468 0836

~~~~~

And then I ended my morning with a bottle of organic juice from So Organic within Pasar Bella. I feel so much healthier! Hah!




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...