Saturday, January 24, 2009

and we'll party on and on and on...

I finally partied last saturday at Dragonfly. It was my 1st time at DF and 2nd time at St James. Hah. Well, it was fun! The band was good, the singers were good, the songs were good, no complaints! And we went really early at 830pm, so we managed to get seats, although they were behind the stage. 6 of us shared 2 bottles of vodka! Haha. Mainly because they cost only $240 for 2 bottles.

This is the 5 of us 6; Aud, Me, Jas, Jerlene and Charlene. The 6th person, Victor, is behind the camera, haha.


Even though it's DF, I was still quite shocked when the waiters and waitresses spoke to us in chinese. I was like hur? The band sang a mixture of mainly chinese and some cantonese songs. When the DJ is on, it's mostly english music. Towards the end of the night, I felt a bit giddy! Hah, Because I haven't drank in a while I guess.

Oh well, there is always a next time! In February! As we have half a bottle left! Yay! Party on and on and on and on... I think I am going bonkers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...