Friday, May 15, 2009

a Big Bag & a Big Baby

Me and Kae went down to the Isetan Private Sale today at Scotts today.

I went down with the intention of just looking at Gingersnaps and Crocs. Which I did. I didn't stop to think for one minute that I would linger any longer to look at other stuff. Who am I kidding. I have my yellow bag with me, and a 11.1kg (the last we weighed) toddler with me. Hah. So I went, and I bought. 2 tops and 1 pair of sandals. Yay!

After like just 30 minutes, we left the sale and popped by Coffee Club at Borders for much needed sit down time, coffee and cake. Kae had an early dinner; I fed her the porridge while waiting for my coffee. She was kept occupied with the coasters and her biscuits. Which gave me time to sip my coffee and enjoy my chocolate opera cake; they ran out of strawberry shortcake!


The only regret of the day was this winnie the pooh jigsaw puzzle I bought from Borders. It is this huge 28 piece puzzle. And guess what, there were 33 pieces! And there were 5 pieces of duplicates. Which means I was short of 3 actual pieces! ARGH. Now I have to go back Borders and ask for exchange or refund. Bleah!

Oh, and Kae lurves to be in bookstores! She would laugh happily and walk all around the place looking at all the books displayed. She even saw a Thomas the Train book from afar and went to get the book out from the shelf! Hah.



Well, least she resembles me in this sense. I lurve lurve going to bookstores too! And oh, Kae also lurves shoes! Like mummy! Just that mummy is unlucky to have damn wide front feet, which makes it damn hard to buy shoes that is suitable for her feet shape. And that is also a blessing in disguise; if not, Kae will stand to inherit lots of shoes from mummy! Hah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...