Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Déjà Vu all over again

I am experiencing Déjà Vu again.

I have been tossing and turning between the iPhone and the e71. Finally I think I want the iPhone more. So, we headed down to epi centre at Wheelock over the weekend to buy the phone. Epi centre is the preferred choice to purchase the iPhone at as dar can earn 10 times the points with the Amex card. Alas, they ran out of the singtel sim cards. That would only mean that the other 2 mobile operators have lost a lot of their business to the monopoly iPhone provider.

I received in my mail on 11th May a $100 handset voucher from my current provided FINALLY! Finally as I have been their faithful customer for 10 freeking years. And they only just decided to send me a $10 for each year as a loyalty fee. Hah. That brings me to my point: The letter was dated 6th May. If I have received the letter earlier (The letter only reached me on the 11th, and I usually open my mailbox at night), I would have gone down to my provider and purchased the e71, as they were having a promotion for the phone at just $268! And that is not including my loyalty fee. Hence, we called and asked if we could still purchase the phone; it was around 9pm. The person made us happy for a while and told us we can buy and she will deliver the product to us the next day. Then sadly after checking her system, she informed us that the e71 had been sold out islandwide! ARGH!

As with my loewe, my watch, and now my phone. It is Déjà Vu all over again. Bleah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...