Monday, May 18, 2009

of an Apple, a Wolf & Fishes

We had a rather eventful weekend in my opinion.

I finally bought the iPhone on saturday, after much deliberation and swinging to and fro. Hah, you can refer to my previous post about this dilemma of mine. After 4 phones and 10 long years with M1, I decided that it was time for a new provider, Singtel. Hah. More so as they are the main subscriber for the iPhone. The phone is as cool as it is suppose to be. I am still figuring it out, but till now, I lurve all that I can see, hear and play. Hah. Think this is my most expensive phone to date. Okay lah, considering I don't usually splurge on phones? This is my 5th phone in a span of 10 years :) I only change my phone when my 2 year contract is up. Heh.


On sunday, as Kae was with my parents, we went to watch our 3rd movie of the year, X-Men Origins: Wolverine; our 1st was Slumdog Milionaire, and 2nd was Confessions of a Shopaholic. It was quite good, although official reviews were average only. Guess this is a must watch if you are a X-Men fan.

We had no idea where to go after the movie. After like 20 minutes of brain-storming, we decided to venture to Greenwood Avenue, somewhere we've never been to before. I've always wanted to go check the place out for their food. Especially the Fish Market Cafe Restaurant. Heard rave reviews about how fresh the seafood is. So we went and we ate. We had their sashimi platter, battered fish and chips, and pan-seared salmon.


Overall, their food is good. Their sashimi is fresh yes. But for the same price, I could get more slices of fish at the same quality over at Fishmart Sakuraya. Their fish and chips is very good! The fish meat is so soft and fresh! And I love their pan-seared salmon. Perfection! Plus their side salads are fresh and crunchy, their fries are good and I lurve their mashed sweet potato! Yummy! One small thing is just that the price is a tad higher than other places. But least the food is worth the price. I would visit this place again. But, do make reservations in advance especially if you want indoor seating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...