Wednesday, May 06, 2009

another ME day

I had another ME day today. My parents were freed from their work today and came over to free me from my work :)

I finally went down to do my replacement NRIC. Yes, I am officially 30 years old, now that I have my new NRIC. I actually used a photo I took in year 2003 for my new NRIC. Why? Hmm, I have no other nice photos! Anyhow, the officer handling my application didn't bat an eyelid when she saw my photo. Hmm, does that mean I have not age since then? Heh heh heh.

After that was done ( I spent a total of 45 minutes at ICA), I went down to Orchard to satisfy my shopping hunger. But as usual, I couldn't find anything nice to buy. I did buy another pair of white pants from Mango though. Another because now I have 4 pairs of white bottoms from Mango, 1 bermudas shorts, 1 three-quarters pants, and 2 of the same four-fifths pants. 2 in different sizes because I have put on 3kg since Jan 2009! You can refer to my previous fat post. Hah.

Then I went for my waxing session and finally settled down at Coffee Club Borders for my coffee and scone break. Their Coffee Club Classic is real good, their cranberry scone is passable I guess.


How time flies when one is not doing work. Sigh. I am back to reality once again. That is until 8th May! Heehee. I will be having a 3 Day 2 Night break! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...