Saturday, May 30, 2009

Geeky Kae

Kae lurves to disturb me when I am using the latop. She lurves to take the little red scroll button in the middle of the lappie and give it to whoever and whenever. That is the reason why my lappie is always closed when I am not using it. Well, hopefully all this is going to change as she is now the proud owner of a Hello Kitty, My Lovely Notebook!


Hah! Erm, this is just a toy lah. With no functions or anything. Just that there are sounds when you press on certain buttons, and there is a manual moving screen, and there is a cd-drive that can be opened and closed and you can insert a cd like disc inside, and there is a mouse. Cheap cheap at $16.90 from Toys R Us. Hah. Let's just hope her interest in her pink lappie will continue. Until we buy the learning educational kind of lappie for her when she is older, like next year. And those are not cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...