Saturday, September 24, 2011

Cake Shops venturing into Takashimaya

I have been quite excited about The Patissier opening a counter at Takashimaya Department Store Food Hall at Basement 2 come 28th September along with 2 other new shops. Finally in a more accessible place other than Ann Siang Road (as I don't work at Tanjong Pagar area) and Modhamad Sultan Road.


However, they will only be selling their meringue roulade instead of their usual range of cakes. Their roulades are their signature meringue sponge with a crisp crust and a soft bite roll filled with fillings. The roulades will be sold as whole rolls of approximately 450 grams at $40 and slices of approximately 4.5 centimeters at $7.

The roulades will come in three flavours: (1) passionfruit, mangoes, strawberries, (2) mangoes, calamansi, and (3) chocolate and bananas.

So imagine how delighted I was to know that Flor Patisserie is also opening a counter at the same place! I'm still not sure what they will have in store for happy customers like me. We will find out on 2nd October (if I remember correctly). In the meanwhile, I am making myself fat by having their yummy ice cheese tart!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...