Tuesday, September 13, 2011

It's been a while

My blog has been dead since April. I have a long list of backlogs in my draft folder as I type.

It is very tiring to keep the blog alive especially when my only free time now is at night after the whole family is asleep. Even then, Kerri will wake up every now and then. Plus all the household chores I have to do at night, I really am too tired and lazy to blog.

But then I realize if I don't, I will forget all that has happened. My blog serves as a memory bank for me. My memory has been getting worse ever since I've become a mother.

So, I will try to blog everyday on weekdays, and once on weekends. As a friend pointed out, I can just upload a picture of what happened or what is going on in my mind even if there are no words. So, here I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...