Sunday, September 25, 2011

Spruce with friends & Kae

I headed down to Spruce for the 1st time for brunch with my netballer friends.

I had no idea how hot this place is! There was a long queue of people just waiting to get into the restaurant. Thanks to Amy, we managed to snag a great table seat at the corner.

All of us who went except for 1 have kids. So our conversations now revolve around babies and children. And there will be a new addition to the group come February! There's always good news when we meet! The last was little Emma who is now around 4-5 months old. Heehee.

It's kinda surreal now that we are all grown up and talking about babies, diapers, milk, houses, schools etc. It seems like just yesterday when we were all playing netball together in secondary school. And that is like 19 years ago, if we count from secondary one!

Kae was visibly bored towards the end of the meal. But I am so thankful for her good behavior. I ate my meal in peace!

I can't wait for the next brunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...