Saturday, October 08, 2011

2nd bag of the year

A sure sign that I need a new carrier: I've used the same bag (my Loewe) for 3 consecutive CNYs, 2009-2011.

And thanks to dar, I finally got D bag(s) I've been waiting for!

Okay, this I paid from my own pocket, but the money in my pocket is from him anyway. Thanks to Sophia, I managed to get the Chanel Jumbo in beige at a cheaper price from London in April! And before the recent price hike too!

And I just got Tod's D-Styling Bauletto Medio (in camel hue I think) today as my anniversary(s) gift! Thank you Taka for having a 10% discount! Heehee.
* photos are taken from the internet

2 comments:

  1. wei ling12:03 AM

    arm candy!!! nice... u are one brave girl to get such light colour bags... why both in the same colour family? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh coz I will compare the co ours in each design and somehow the lighter colours appeal more to me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...