Monday, October 24, 2011

and we are all mummies

I met my hall friends for lunch today at Marmalade Pantry Ion. It's my first time there!

I have been in regular contact with Joanne, but not Serene and Michelle. It's only recently that I keep bumping into them, at Barclays Open and at the shopping mall, that we've decided to meet for a overdue lunch.

And the thing is we are all mummies now! Well, except for Serene who's due 2nd Nov. Heehee.

It's a wonder how time flies. How we all are in the parenting phase of our lives. And our conversations all revolve around kids and babies and poop and milk and school.

Okay great, I forgot to take a photo of us. Well, there's always next time I'm sure!

*ps: Serene's Eliska came screaming to the world on 27th Oct 2011 at 204pm weighing 4.08kg! Congrats babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...