Monday, October 10, 2011

It's time for a run

The last time I've jogged was when I realised I was pregnant with Kae. So that's like since May 2007? It's been a long 4 years!

I used to be able to jog 10km under 70 minutes. In a gym.

I love to jog. I was more of a long distance runner during secondary school days. On hindsight, I should have continued my love for long distnace running during junior college days.

So, I've decided it's time to take my health in check and jog again. I've been feeling fat and unhealthy recently. My weight is at a all time high despite the fact that I am not pregnant.

And I bought a new pair of jogging shoes today to kick off my jogging regime this week. Yes, my old pair was ripped off literally. You can refer to my previous blog entry here.

So, here's wishing me success in my jogging pursuit. I wonder how long I will take to reach my 10km in under 70 minutes this time round.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...