Thursday, June 28, 2012

Lunch at Garibaldi

I met up with Clarice for lunch at Garibaldi Italian Restaurant. Yes, one of my few friends who has a real flexible work schedule to meet up for lunch with me at anywhere in Singapore.

My last time at Garibaldi's was in year 2008. That's 4 years back! And when they serve foie gras as part of their set lunch menu, I make the reservations immediately. You see, my choice of a restaurant for their set lunches would be if they serve the liver as part of it.

For my main dish, I had the striploin. It was quite a good deal as I didn't have to top up for the meat. Certain places require the addition.

For dessert, we opted for cakes from the dessert trolley. Sadly, they are too average tasting to be worth mentioning.

Of course, we ended lunch with coffee.

Garibaldi Italian Restaurant & Bar
Add: 36 Purvis Street #01-02 Singapore 188613
Tel: 6837 1468

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...