Tuesday, June 19, 2012

the untold story of Oz

I chanced upon this book while browsing around at Kinokuniya Takashimaya today. Oh how I miss Borders.

I was intrigued by the book especially after having watched Wicked. But I didn't buy the book. Instead I googled about the series while I stopped for coffee after.

And I discovered that Wicked is actually the 1st out of 4 novels in Gregory Maguire's The Wicked Years. Out of Oz is the 4th and last novel and was released on November 1st 2011. I didn't realize that there are 4 installments to the Wicked series. Maybe it's time to buy all 4 books and start reading. But hell, I haven't even read the many many novels I have lying at home.

Sigh, I miss the times when I could just heck care about everything and just sit and read for hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...