Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Yummy food

I had the chance to eat my favorite yummy food these 2 days as Kerri was at school.

My favorite chee cheong fun of all time.

Yup, even better than those served at restaurants. Its at a modest stall at Old Airport Road Hawker Centre. I wonder why there is no long queue for this stall as their chee cheong fun is really good. No joke. The chee cheong fun is freshly made on the spot, so you can imagine how soft the skin is, not to mention that it's super thin too, which makes it all the better to eta with the ingredients in it. Plus the gravy the chee cheong fun is served in, a perfect light breakfast which I can have lots of without feeling guilty!

Of course, I'm happy I need not queue up for a long time for my favorite food!

Freshly Made Chee Chong Fun
Old Airport Road Hawker Centre

Another favorite food from the same place is the lor mee!

Okay, this lor mee may not be the best in Singapore, but it takes the top few spots that's for sure. Usually, I have to queue for 30 minutes before placing my order. Yup, and this is on a weekday morning, when everyone is rushing to work!

The special feature of the lor mee is that it's served with minced fish meat.

新美香卤面
Old Airport Road Hawker Centre

The last yummy food I had was from this stall My Cosy Corner at Coronation Plaza, namely their mee siam and their popiah.


There's always a queue for their food during peak hours. Even though it's not exactly long, but as it's just a tiny shop space with less than 20 seats available, the queue can be quite intimidating at times. Especially when there's no proper space to stand and wait. But you have to try this stall if you have not. Their popiah is one of the best, and the standard of their mee siam is not far off either.

My Cosy Corner
587 Bukit Timah Road
#02-02 Coronation Plaza
6463 8286

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...