Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Marmalade Toast

Having walked through Takashimaya countless of times since it was opened, this is my very first time stepping into Marmalade Toast.

I had their tea break special, which consists of a cake and coffee. I opted for a cup of latte, which I had to paid $1 more for and a lemon tart.

There's something about the lemon tart which appeals to me. The lemon taste is zesty enough to make me not cringe and the pastry part is savory enough for me to want a second piece. I have a feeling I will be looking to find the best lemon tart in Singapore soon. Since I am stopping my search for the best Mont Blanc in Singapore. Kki still has the best Mont Blanc in my opinion.

The cafe is actually not within sight. You have to walk to Chloe, and straight through the exit lobby just next to Chloe.

Marmalade Toast
Add: 391 Orchard Road #02-11 Ngee Ann City
Tel: 6733 6783

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...