Thursday, December 27, 2012

Pietrasanta The Italian Restaurant

Dar has been wanting to bring me to Pietrasanta to try their food like forever. The last time we drove there the restaurant was closed; it was a Tuesday.

It was quite empty when we reached, but apparently, nearly all tables were reserved. And it was a Thursday! We were lucky enough to get 1 of the last 2 tables available.


I will start off with their pasta dishes. We ordered a simple bolognese for the girls. Do note that this dish is not on their usual menu; we enquired with the staff what they can whip up for the girls. 


I had their Squid-ink Fettuccine with crab meat sauce. Somehow, this dish didn't impress me much. Or maybe it was because I keep thinking of the yummy squid-ink pasta I had a few years back at Valentino's. 


Dar had their Home-made Pappardelle with lobster sauce, which I thought was a much better order. But still, I didn't think that dish was a wow for me.


My favorite dishes for the night were the buffalo cheese served with parma ham, and their creme brulee. Although I prefer burrata cheese to buffalo cheese, buffalo still works for me! And their creme brulee was one of the best I've had in a long long time!


This place is not cheap. So I reckon we won't be back anytime soon. I rather eat at Valentino's again instead!


Add: 5B Portsdown Road, #01-03, Singapore 139311
Tel: 6479 9521



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...