Sunday, June 02, 2013

Bali 2013 Day 2 Part 1

And we woke up bright and early for our first breakfast/brunch at Starfish Bloo.




Only guests who stay in the Villas have their breakfast/brunch here. And their menu is superb! Besides the buffet offerings, we can opt for anything in their menu as well.



My favorites have to be their steak and foie gras of course!



And the girls were excited about the upcoming program, swim time! Look at their tons of funny facial expressions.









Kerri took more!




And off we went after a heavy heavy heavy meal. Yup, this was our breakfast/brunch and lunch for the next 2 days too!


Gorgeous pool area. I loved the pool at W Singapore, and now I've fallen in love with the pool at W Bali. Photo bomb time!














After the swim play, the girls took their afternoon nap. And I took the chance to head to Away Spa for an hour of relaxation. 



After I dressed, I was whisked away to their massage room. Their massage was heavenly. And when I put my head down, there was a small television screen rooted just in front of my face on the ground, unless other spas, where you will usually see a pot of flowers or potpourri. 



After the massage, I was led to the lounge area to sit and relax. Drinks, apples and magazines were there for guests to sit and enjoy for a while.




I was more excited about trying the oxygen. Yup, they have a place for guests to take in pure oxygen. But only for like 5 minutes. 








All refreshed and recharged!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...