Monday, June 03, 2013

Bali 2013 Day 3

Day 3 of our beach holiday!

I was looking forward to the sumptuous breakfast/brunch again! Yup, greedy old me. 





And some photos taken with the girls. Don't they look cute in their newly bought Gap dresses?




As usual the girls were looking forward to their water play in the gorgeous pool.


















































And lazy mummy just hung out at the pool side!


For dinner today, we went to La Lucciola. This restaurant was highly recommended by one of dar's colleagues. We didn't manage to get the sunset this time though.




And that is the restaurant right behind us.



While seated at our table waiting for the food to be served, the sky grew dark.




Bread was served along with our beer. I'm a bread person! And I loved the tomato based bread the most!


I really don't remember what dishes we ordered, 2 appetizers, 2 mains, and 2 desserts. My favorite has to be my main dish, the seafood stew (the 3rd picture)! Slurping good! But also, don't order their tiramisu (the last food picture). It tasted a tad frozen!






Overall, a must go to restaurant for food in Bali! With a romantic atmosphere too. Best for couples.


La Lucciola
Add: Jalan Petitenget, Badung, Bali Indonesia
Tel: +62 361 730838

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...