Friday, June 07, 2013

Jay Chou Opus Tour Concert

And so the day came. Jay Chou's concert! His last concert I went to was in year 2006/7? Since then, it had been difficult to get hold of his concert tickets! I remember that the tickets for the previous 2 concerts I went to in years 2003 and 2006/7 were relatively easy to purchase online even after 1-2 weeks they were released for sale. Now, one needs to queue up for god knows how long and connections to get hold of any ticket.

First stop, dinner at Vansh, the only restaurant at the Indoor Stadium which was relatively empty when we reached.  G ordered the food as I've never eaten there before. 





Add: Stadium Waterfront, #01-04 Singapore Indoor Stadium, Singapore 397691
Tel: 6345 4466

~~~~~

After the rushed dinner, we walked excitedly towards the indoor stadium. Yay!
































I was there on the 2nd night of his 3 days concert tour. For my night, he encored 3 times! And sand quite a lot of his oldies, songs that were in his 1st 4-5 albums, which I loved so so much. It was a super high night! Thank you to my friend E who helped to get the tickets! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...