Sunday, October 06, 2013

8th wedding anniversary celebration

My mum took leave from her work and dar and me were able to sneak in a staycation to celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary. Where else but our favorite W Singapore at Sentosa Cove. This would be our 2nd stay here.





This time round, we booked a Fabulous Room which came with a balcony with seats outside.



I never get tired of this view.


And it was time to chill and lie on the deck chair.




Back in the room, we found a cake and a bar of chocolates complimentary for our anniversary celebration. These days, it seems that every hotel give out a standard cake in cases of any celebration. How about throwing in a bottle of wine?


And it was time for dinner! I've been looking forward to eating at Skirt





Their bread was quite nice, and we finished the whole loaf!


We had their squid as a starter.

We were told to drink the clear bottle of liquid before having the steak. To cleanse our taste bud I think. Erm, I forgot what the red bottle was for.


And here comes the main attraction. Dar had their very popular Blackmore Wagyu Skirt Steak while I had their Tajima Australian Crossbred Wagyu Ribeye. Both tasted so good! This coming from me, who loves the steak at CUT. I think Skirt is the next closest one can get. Considering their reasonable price, Skirt is at the top of my list for steak places. 




We ordered as well 3 sides to share, their hand cut garlic fries, sauteed portobello mushroom and asparagus with quail eggs and burnt butter.





Their aging cabinet!

Add: W Singapore at Sentosa Cove
Tel: 6808 7278

~~~~~

And this was the night view from our room!


We face timed the girls before they went to bed. I think They though it was fun to speak to us with the iPad.




And soon it was time to head home. Not before we took one last dip.






Add: 21 Ocean Way, Sentosa Cove, Singapore 098374
Tel: 6808 7288

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...