Friday, October 11, 2013

Restaurant Week Lunch at Gunther's

My last restaurant week meal of the week, lunch at Gunther's Restaurant.


I've always loved their bread.


And this was the main reason I had to come to Gunther's this time round, their signature cold angel hair pasta was on the menu!


Both me and dar were greedy, so we topped up for an additional dish, their pan fried foie gras.


I thought that their main course, the grilled lobster with pilaf rice was very interesting. Can I have seconds please?


Both me and dar are not big fans of souffle, let alone lemon flavored ones. 


We were quite stuffed by the end of the meal and couldn't even finish their petit fours!


Add: 36 Purvis Street, #01-03, Singapore 188613
Tel: 6338 8955

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...