Thursday, October 17, 2013

Teppei Japanese restaurant

I met up with Audrey for lunch today at Teppei Restaurant. You should have heard by now that Teppei is proving to be very popular in Singapore with their value for money Omakase meals which one have to make reservations months in advance for. They have a system whereby they will open up reservations for the next 3 months on a certain date, and all the seats will be taken up within minutes. That's how popular this place is. Even for lunch, whereby there is no Omakase meals served, people queue and wait patiently for their food. 

So, Audrey and I decided to try this place out. True enough, I reached around 1135am, and this is the queue in front of me. Faint.


In the end, we waited for an hour before we were let in.


These were the appetizers I had. These are placed in front of the customers, and I assumed one can take as much as they would like. They were indeed very yummy. My kind of comfort food.


And then the main dish of the day, the Negitoro Kaisen Don. The ingredients were so fresh and sweet. Sigh, anyone want to queue with me again for lunch?



Teppei Restaurant
Add: 1 Tras Link, #01-18 Orchid Hotel, Singapore 078867
Tel: 6222 7363
https://www.facebook.com/teppeirestaurant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...