Friday, October 04, 2013

Riders Cafe after facelift

And we are finally back at my favorite brunch place, Riders Cafe.

They went through a minor revamp of their premises previously, and this was our first time there since their revamp. And I like the clean look they preserved for the place. They did minor touch ups for the walls, ceilings and the main serving area. Very black and white colonial style which I love.




As usual their food and coffee did not disappoint. Both me and dar always have the same food when we are there. Blackstone Benedict (their version of Eggs Benny) for me, and the Riders Burger for dar. I still think they serve one of the best Eggs Benny in Singapore. But the Riders Burger seemed to have shrank in size compared to the last time we were there.



One must mention on their menu is their Death by Chocolate Cake. Simply rich and moist. Enough said. And oh, I don't think one person can finish this. Please order this to share.



Add: 51 Fairways Drive, Bukit Timah Saddle Club, Singapore 286965 
Tel: 6466 9819


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...