Friday, March 20, 2009

F.A.T.

I am getting fat. Seriously.

I know this sounds irritating. Well, this sounds irritating to me when someone who is obviously so NOT fat says she is fat. I am like duh. Please. You look like you barely eat meat for goodness sake. Hah.

I AM getting fat. Why? The weighing scale does not lie right? I am now back at my pre-pregnancy weight damn it. I was 3kg lighter than my pre-preggy weight at one point. Now, I dunno how the 3kg came crawling back to me. I seriously think now that pumping milk really helps to keep one slim. And I am now just pumping once a day, 24 hourly. Hence, the fatness.

And might I add, 3kg for my short frame is freaking obvious when I try on my clothes. All the clothes that I've bought happily to fit into are now 3kg too tight. DAMN IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...