Saturday, November 19, 2011

Jas and KS

Our dear friend, Jasmine, tied the knot today.

And me, Keddy and Audrey were 3 of the 6 jiemeis.

We all arrived just on time, except for Aud. Erm, and I mean just on time. We were supposed to reach at 630am, and the groom 7am. But somehow the groom and his entourage decided to reach at 655am. Luckily for me, I reached just before them. I actually saw their entourage along Lornie Road when I was on my way to Jas's house in a cab. Hah.

The guys were to sing 1 Hokkien and 1 Cantonese song for the 1st round of gate crashing. After which they were to dance to the song Nobody But You, which they failed miserably, but we had to let them pass. The 2nd round was to bite slices of bread which were applied with sour, sweet, bitter and spicy spreads into words of endearment for the bride. They bit "I LOVE U."

The 3 of us were in charge of the Ten Commandments. Which was relatively easy. Heehee. Signed, Sealed and Framed!

For their wedding lunch, they bought Polaroids and guests were encouraged to take Polaroids and sign off the guest book next to their faces.

And of course we have to take pictures together with the gang, it's been too long!

The 2 busy fathers with the kiddos.

Our next generation.

With our shy Kae. And nope, we didn't bring Kerri; we won't be able to enjoy the lunch!

Congrats Jas! Wishing you eternal bliss and happiness!

So, who's next? Heehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...