Thursday, November 17, 2011

Mad Rush

It was a mad rush day for me. After Kerri's last lesson at JG, dar came to pick us up and sent us to Bendemeer where I left Kerri for her rest of the day. And my day of errands started.

I took the time to do my waxing, eyebrow trimming, manicure and pedicure today. All in preparation for Jas's wedding this Saturday. In between, I took some time off to buy me another pair of shoes from Hue to match my yellow bridesmaid dress (also for the wedding) and some stuff from the Tangs cardmembers' sale.

If you read my previous post, I'm into baking now. Well, I have not started yet, but I intend to follow this activity through. So, I bought myself a Bosch hand blender which I can use to whisk, slice, dice and blend.

As with every Tangs sale, I bought another Fred Perry T shirt for dar. I love their material, and how they fit nicely on dar. Plus, the discount is quite good, 30% off plus another 12% rebate.

And since his current pair of working shoes is really torn and tattered, I bought him a new pair from Library.

It had been really a mad rush day with lots of big shopping bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...