Thursday, November 10, 2011

Last water play session at Evans Road

We are now into week 9 of the term at JG. Which means that I need to find something to occupy Kerri and me the week after next. I am starting to dread staying at home with her when she doesn't have lessons in the morning.

Ah yes, my little rascal loves playing with the blinds in school and curtains at home now.


Also, JG will be moving out of Evans Road, which means Kerri will be having her lessons at JG Forum come January 2012. A tad further from our house yes, but which means I can roam the stores in town if she becomes less cranky, can fall asleep in the stroller and not be so restless when that time comes.

Today is the first time I see her going straight for the soft toy and hugging it so tightly that she didn't want to let it go.

And we had the last water play session today. I think Kerri is going to miss this activity the most. She loves the water. Look at her different expressions in the photos.




She is definitely a music lover. She walks right to the middle of the circle of friends, and sits right in front of the teachers during sing along time now.

And she is still trying to "lick" the bubbles. Without any success, yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...