Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Extended till June

And so, at the last minute, I've decided to put Kerri in childcare in June instead of April as planned.

Why? A few reasons actually. Kerri is still not talking, not eating herself, not drinking properly, not sleeping just by lying down, etc. She is still not there yet I suppose. Not by Kae's standards last time when she was at the same age.

But I suspect the main reason is I can't bear for her to go to school. Kae went to childcare because I was expecting Kerri and would not have the time to look after 2 kids myself. But now. I don't know.

But I do know that I will go crazy with both of them at home now. And that Kerri will definitely learn and absorb things when she starts going to childcare.

So, June it WILL be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...