Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Glorious Tuesday

Food oh glorious food. My tuesday was all about food.

First stop, we went to Greenwood Fish Bistro for a very late lunch. Even though we live very near now, we have not gone there for food ever since we moved in last July.

And we have to choose a Tuesday to head there for lunch just because, it's oysters day! $1 an oyster with every main course order. And I had a dozen all by myself! Yup, the hub doesn't take any shell food except for prawns, crabs and lobsters. So I can never order any clams, mussels, etc when we dine together.


Their fish and chips is one of the best I've eaten in Singapore. The skin is crisp and thin, with a thick slab of fish within.

After a heavy late lunch, we headed to Vivocity for some window shopping. And what better way to end the evening than having a happy hour drink? Brotzeit was ridiculously crowded, so we decided to drink at The Queen and Mangosteen instead.

Ah, I still prefer my beer over at Brotzeit, crowded or not.

And dessert of the day was a slice of chocolate cake from Lana Cake Shop located at 36 Greenwood Avenue. This was my first try. I've heard rave reviews about how moist and rich their chocolate cake is. Erm, but after having tried the cake, I do not see nor taste what the fuss is all about. I still prefer the chocolate cake from Awfully Chocolate.

I want MORE glorious Tuesdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...