Friday, March 09, 2012

Mini Birthday Celebration

I am turning 33 tomorrow. Yacks.

As always, we decided to have cake cutting with the girls, and go for a good meal just the 2 of us. This time round, we decided to have lunch at the newly opened Alkaff Mansion Ristorante.

I love the settings at this place. Very european chic. I am a sucker for modern european decor.

As always, we topped up some cash to have a foie gras appetizer.

We both chose the lamb as our main course. I am starting to love lamb more and more.

As for our desserts, I opted for the fruits salad, while dar had the 70% chocolate soup.


I think this is a nice place for those small intimate weddings. So very romantic!


After dar went back to work after lunch, I headed to Kki and treat myself to some treats. It's been a while since I last came to Kki. Alas, they didn't have my Mont Blanc when I reached. So I chose to have their Antoinette and Tiramisu. Yes, 1 slice for 1 hour, I stayed there for 2 hours while reading my Jodi Picoult novel.


Dinner was just a simple affair with my favorite sashimi at my favorite sashimi place, Fishmart Sakuraya at Parkway Parade. What a delicious plate of Sayori, Ohtoro, Salmon, Mekajiki sashimi.

Last but not least, we ended my mini birthday celebration with cake cutting with the girls!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...