Thursday, March 15, 2012

Tangs sale with Kae

I brought Kae out shopping today. And my greedy girl finished this slice of rich chocolate cake all by herself!



And so I have a 20% voucher from Tangs to spend in my birthday month. What better time to use it than when they are having their Tangs sale with the 12% rebate?

And so I go, and so I spend. I was looking at Dave Fine Jewellery, but the only stud earring which caught my eye costs over $800. Ouch. And so I focused my attention to another brand which caught my eye, Michal Negrin.

Theses are the 2 pairs of earrings I bought. Beieve me, the actual items are very much prettier if placed in front of you.


I've been resisting the urge to buy a pair of Repetto for the longest time. Since it's my birthday month, I gave myself a birthday treat. Heehee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...