Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Afond Spa

I have been so tired recently. My lower back hurts real bad now. I think it's because of Kerri. you see, she still sleeps in the baby swing, and we will carry her to the bed only after she's sound asleep. Which means I have to sit a lot. A lot, because she always fidgets even when she's asleep in the swing.

So I decided to go for a much needed massage. I decided upon Afond Spa as it's near my place and they have a great promotion for first timers.

It's housed at a very small cosy 2 storey unit at Holland Village. I guess I was lucky to get a good masseur on my first visit. You know how sometimes it hurts when they massaged your calf? Well, she did a good job. Her knead was strong but yet I didn't feel any pain. That's my benchmark for a good masseur.






So, in the end, I signed up a package with them. Dar said he saw it coming. But in my defense, I only sign up if I think their services are good. So there.

Afond Spa
Add: 29 and 29A Lorong Liput, Holland Village
Tel: 6469 2313

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...