Sunday, July 29, 2012

Da Paolo Bistro Bar at Rochester Park

Running out of places to hang out for dinner, we decided to head further west to Rochester Park.

Rochester Park is a popular cluster of restaurants and bistro cafes located in the west. This is actually my first time there, though it has been in existence eons ago. We decided to dine at Da Paolo Bistro Bar because we have the Palate Dining card which entitles us to 50% off for 2 diners.

Though they seem cheery and happy in the photos, it is very tiring to bring them out to dine because I have to entertain them all the time! All parents should understand what I am talking about here. Heh heh.


Their squid fritters is one of the best I've eaten. The fried skin is crisp and not that oily, and the squid is oh so chewy. I like!

For our pizza, we requested for our favorite combination of Buffalo Mozzarella, Italian Parma Ham and Wild Rocket leaves. Yummy!

Their pasta was of average standard. I do not remember which we ordered. But Kae had quite a good time slurping them up.

What disappoint me was their cakes. We had their chocolate brownie and tiramisu. Seriously, you can just pass on their cakes if you dine there.
Add: 3 Rochester Park, Singapore 139214
Tel: 6774 5537

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...