Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Private Affairs

Aud, Ked and I headed down to Private Affairs for lunch today.

It was quite difficult to find the place as they do not have a door at the shopfront. Just note that it is next to No Menu.

Maybe I went with an empty stomach and with high expectations. The food was just average to me. My Striploin was seriously below average. Another slice of meat not defrost properly.

I am not sure if their pasta and codfish were of standard, since the girls didn't go gaga over their mains.


Their saving grace was their foie gras and their chocolate cake with ice cream.


I don't think I will head there for lunch again. But maybe just for their foie gras!

Private Affairs
Add: 25 Boon Tat Street Singapore 069622
Tel: 6220 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...