Thursday, July 19, 2012

Facial has never felt so good

It's been a while since I had my facial, so I called and managed to get a last minute slot for facial. Lucky me! Maybe it's because I am the first customer, somehow this time round, the facial felt so good. Maybe the therapist still have loads of energy to massage my face. Hah! For your information, I have my facial at Decleor Institute located at Raffles Hotel. More deatils are be viewed here.

I was very sloppily dressed. And I felt like an auntie. I think the reason for that it that I was wearing my spectacles. I always feel older when I'm wearing my glasses.

Decleor Institute
Add: 328 North Bridge Road, #02-26 Raffles Hotel Shopping Arcade, Singapore 188719
Tel: 6334 0833

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...