Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Paradise Dynasty

This was my second time at Paradise Dynasty. Only because it's almost impossible to get a table for dinner because the dinner waiting queue is always too long. So I decided to pop by one day for a late lunch.

I had their 炸酱面, which I recently had a thing for. Their version is the same as Imperial Treasure which is noodles in a spicy gravy. I prefer the version from Din Tai Fung actually, which is not spicy, and the gravy is not very thick.

And of course I had to order their Signature Dynasty Xiaolongbao to try!

The 8 flavors are original, garlic, ginseng, foie gras, black truffle, cheese, crab roe and szechuan. My favorite flavors are the foie gras, black truffle and crab roe ones. I think their Xiaolongbaos are good only in terms of the different flavors. Otherwise, I think the best Xiaolongbaos in Singapore are the ones from Imperial Treasure.

Paradise Dynasty
Add: 2 Orchard Turn, #04-12A Ion Orchard, Singapore 238801
Tel: 6509 9118


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...