Thursday, April 25, 2013

Hifumi Japanese Restaurant

I met up with Clarice and Jason for lunch, and not knowing where to eat, we just randomly chose a restaurant.

Hifumi Japanese Restaurant offers a all you can eat appetizer bar with the lunches. Which sounds quite enticing. But the food served at the appetizer bar doesn't entice my taste buds at all. There were maybe 10-15 small dishes available? But most of the dishes were potato based. Sorry, no pictures taken here.

We paid a small price for free flow drinks, and we could do a refill of any beverage we want. Though their beverages seem to be very buffet style too. Coffee and tea from a caffeine vending machine. Soft drinks were served from a vending machine too. All self serviced please.

I had their salmon sashimi bento set. I can't complain much about the food of course. What's not to like? I just love my fish.




















I don't think I will be eating at this place in future. Nope. Not even if this is the only place with available seats.


Hifumi Japanese Restaurant
Add: 68 Orchard Road, #04-68 Plaza Singapura, Singapore 238839
Tel: 6338 4712
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hifumi-Japanese-Restaurant-Singapore/460761807269521

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...