Thursday, April 04, 2013

La Cantine, Again!

I loved the food so much the 1st time I ate there that I agreed to have lunch there again at La Cantine within 9 days with another group of girlfriends! This time with Aud and Ked.

We had their "Nice" salad (tuna, tomato, potato, bell peppers, egg, anchovies, green bean, tonnato sauce and roasted garlic oil) to share, and luckily we did, as it was a huge serving portion. This is one of the best salads I've had. Seriously. I think the anchovies called out to me.


I chose their Pan Fried Lamb Hanger Steak for my main course. Loved it! Lamb to me is a hard dish to get right, as the smell of the meat may proved to be just too strong when cooked with certain condiments.


While Aud loved her Pan Fried Hokkaido Scallops, Ked thought their Beef Flank was also up to standard.



And of course, my ultimate recommendation for dessert at La Cantine would have to be their Caramel hot lava cake. Oozing goodness I must say. 


Add: 8 Marina View, #01-01 Asia Square Tower 1, Singapore 018960
Tel: 6690 7567

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...