Thursday, April 11, 2013

Maison Kayser

I met up with one of Kae's friend's mummy from Julia Gabriel times for lunch. Yup. The proud mummy of a boy and a set of twins who are turning 1 year old soon. 

We chose to lunch at Maison Kayser located at the basement of Wheelock Place. I've always assumed they only serve bread and pastries, and sell food like sandwiches for dining. But when I saw their menu, I was pleasantly surprised at the decent range of food they have for dine in customers. Yes, while they have the usual salads, bread and sandwiches, they do serve a decent range of western food and pasta. 

Trying to eat more healthily, as I always remind myself, I chose their salad lunch set, which comes with a basket of refillable bread, a soup, a chicken salad, and a drink (which for me is coffee of course).


My photos doesn't do justice to the food, I have to apologise. The soup was not bad, the bread was divine! A basket filled with 6 (I think) different types of bread was the bomb for me, since they are known for their bread. Plus it is refillable! Maybe they should just have a bread set lunch! I can find no fault with their grilled chicken salad with mushrooms, since the big portion already won me over.

A fairly nice place for lunch. Will be back!


Maison Kayser (Wheelock Place)
Add: 501 Orchard Road, #B2-01 Wheelock Place, Singapore 238880
Tel: 6235 6568


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...