Tuesday, May 21, 2013

a Very Good Tuesday

It was a very good Tuesday!

I went out for lunch with my girlfriends, and was dressed in my new dress and new shoes! Heehee!

And here I am with the girls at one of the UOB offices. We all met at UOB in year 2001, well, technically I met Eileen at UOB in 2001, I knew Ked from AJC in 1996. Hah! 



And Thanks to E, here are my hard to get tickets for the upcoming concert! Woohoo!

And since I was at the area, I just had to get my fix of Kki cakes. I called them up and reserve 2 pieces of Mont Blanc before I head over. Why? Because they are always sold out by the time I get there after lunch! And I also got a Antoinette too!



It's been a happy day!


Add: 7 Ann Siang Hill, Singapore 069791
Tel: 6225 6650


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...