Thursday, May 02, 2013

Staycation at W Hotel

We are on a W spree. After having booked our Bali trip, and yes, we will be staying at W Bali, we decided to head for a little preview at W Singapore on Labour Day.

Having stayed at W Hong Kong a few years back, I do think that the decor in W Singapore is not as bold and quirky.




The girls decided to let their imagination run wild and take to sliding off the intervals between the sofas while waiting to check in.



Viola! Our room! 











As with any other staycations or hotel stays, the girls were looking forward to their water play session.



I must say I enjoyed the pool area of W Singapore. Maybe because it was not crowded and we felt like we had almost the entire pool to ourselves. What I love too about this place is that they provided sunblock for the customers and there are plenty of swimming accessories/floats available for both adults and kids.










After dinner at Kith located just next door at Quayside Isle, we went to WooBar to get our complimentary welcome cocktail. 




This was my first and last Singapore Sling. Yucks!


The girls had a bit of fun on the swing chairs.




Heading back to the room for much needed rest.



I was quite impressed with the spread provided for breakfast. I whacked the mozzarella and rocket salad the whole 2 hours I was there.


And it was one last dip for my water babies before we checked out.



Our usual parting shots. Bye bye W. You had been great! Looking forward to our stay at W Bali in June!


Add: 21 Ocean Way, Sentosa, Singapore 098374
Tel: 6808 7288


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...